New R41

A bit expensive considering the current competitors, isn't it?

Sadly, that site blocks us poor sods in Australia/New Zealand.
Don't they want us folks 'Down-Under' to be clean shaven?
Have to just buy another Timeless or ATT then...problem sorted.
If you really want one and ok paying for the postage from me to you I would gladly buy one on your behalf and post it on to you, not Ideal because of the extra postage etc but the offer is there. :)

Paul.

Many thanks @Blademonkey very kind of you.
There's about 4 of us on Paste & Cut giving this razor the 'hairy eyeball' at present.
I won't worry at the moment though ('cos I just bought an RFB that the Missus doesn't know about, and I'm trying to sneak that one in first).
I will PM you though if I decide to do this as the R41 has been crying out to be stainless for years.
Much appreciate your thoughtfulness. You would make a great Kiwi!

Many thanks @Blademonkey very kind of you.
There's about 4 of us on Paste & Cut giving this razor the 'hairy eyeball' at present.
I won't worry at the moment though ('cos I just bought an RFB that the Missus doesn't know about, and I'm trying to sneak that one in first).
I will PM you though if I decide to do this as the R41 has been crying out to be stainless for years.
Much appreciate your thoughtfulness. You would make a great Kiwi!
Ha, cheers mate! :)
Anytime.

Paul.

In celebration of the tenth anniversary of the Muhle R41 ......the R41GS, a razor I've been waiting to come into being for a long time!
Because of this momentous occasion I have done some nocturnal shopping (all my best shopping is nocturnal) and I will soon have what I've been waiting for, a stainless steel R41!!! Come to daddy! :cool:

Paul.

Last edited:
A stainless steel R41! What's not to like, ok it's not the cheapest stainless razor out there but it's certainly not up there with the most expensive ones.
I would like to see a few reviews, a head to head with the 2013 R41 though.

Paul.
Would love to see your complete review on the R41 SS vs the Chrome Zamak R41 v2013.

Coughing out loud........ Its nearly $200AUD o_O

Finger trembling on the "Buy" button.......................
giphy.gif

Having both the 2011 and 2013 I am afraid that the SS version is not really of much interest to me. The R41 is something I use occasionally and it usually reminds me to be thankful I have everything else!
Am I to take it you are thankful you have everything else because you don't like your two R41's ?
It wasn't clear to me why you use them only occasionally. :)
Edit: The 2013 at any rate, after owning the 2011 I can understand only occasionally using that one! :)
Paul.

Am I to take it you are thankful you have everything else because you don't like your two R41's ?
It wasn't clear to me why you use them only occasionally. :)

Paul.
I use them occasionally because I have them. I like to try 'to keep my hand in'. I wouldn't use them regularly as I don'y feel really comfortable with them. I suppose the 2011 version left a lasting impression. The only other razor I have which causes the same fear/respect is the Ikon Tech!

Back
Top Bottom