New Parker Adj. Injector!

I couldn't resist. ;) I've ordered one from the link in MANTIC59's article. Company are throwing in a set of injector blades too for using MANTIC59 as a coupon code.:LOL:

I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives and compare it to my trusty Schick injector and stainless steel Supply V2 that recently arrived from the US.(y)

Went through ordering process, worked out postage then Royal Mail ransom makes the delivery cost more than the razor itself, aborted purchase, I will stick with the 70 odd razors I have.
Shame that.
I did the same. To console myself, I walked in to Boycie's Groom Emporium to stare at the Supply SE, Schick E, L and the Schick adjustable and realised I'd be ok.

Went through ordering process, worked out postage then Royal Mail ransom makes the delivery cost more than the razor itself, aborted purchase, I will stick with the 70 odd razors I have.
Shame that.
I kindly asked in the ordering process that seller marks the cost of the item at $10 and also as a gift in the cain hope that it slips under the Customs radar. Probably won't, but hope springs eternal.

Aaaaah , you've just made my decision a lot harder . I had in my mind that I would either order the Mercury progress 500 as it's on a special of £36 or Rockwell 6S as it's £86 . Now I have to throw this into the mix . Homer moment ‍

Injector? Meh!

o0D9ZAK.jpg

;)

Tried many many injectors from vintage to modern.
Must have bought and sold the Supply about 3 times.

I never managed to get a decent shave out of one.
My favourite AC blade is the Schick Proline, but even the injector version didn't work for me.

I've given up on injectors. Why bother when I can get amazing shaves from the RR Hawk V2 and V3?

Back
Top Bottom