New Maseto brush

Mine seems to be still stuck in China, as the tracking info hasn't changed since July 6th ("TIANJIN Arrival at inward office of exchange"; no idea why it would be at a Chinese inward office in the first place). I ordered on June 25th.
My brush seems to have arrived today; at least I got a call that the postman has brought "something with Chinese letters on it", and I have no other outstanding orders. Good thing I won't be home for another week or so...

The tracking info still shows the July 6th entry as the latest, so that's apparently worth nothing.

Nick has just got back to me about a Fan knot in the 24mm knot.
He said he will be supplying them next month. Get in!

I did also suggest changing the colour of the logo on the ivory hands to Black as I think it will standout better. He thanked me for my advice and he will definitely consider it.

Last edited:
He is also looking at some pics I sent him of multi coloured resin ideas. Hope he makes some. Shouldnt be a problem for the Chinese. They can make almost anything anyhow anytime.

He is also looking at some pics I sent him of multi coloured resin ideas. Hope he makes some. Shouldnt be a problem for the Chinese. They can make almost anything anyhow anytime.
Hi Wayne

My brush came with a free stand (great) and also a yellow wooden 'thing' about palm sized - do you know what it is?