New Mühle stainless steel razor 'Rocca'

If this is similar to an R89 then my plans of not purchasing any more hardware for a while has just gone through the window. This will be on my 'must have, will have' list.

This is really great news as far as I am concerned

I'll have to agree on this. The R89 is stellar, and to be able to have that in an all-stainless steel version would be killer.

Hmmmm, so we may have to order it directly from Muhle eh..... Well at least we have a favourable exchange rate at the moment.

..... Oh hang on a mo.......

.... Arse. :-(

We seem to have the first prices from The Gentlemans Groom Room ↪on Instagram.
The all black (Jet) razor and the one with a birch bark handle will be £94.50. the razor with a black handle will be £75.50

I'm pleasantly surprised - not as high as I thought Muhle would price these.
That's about $115 for the birch one. Not bad.

Also of note is;
"...arrive at our Dundee shaving shop possibly as soon as the end of next week."

I'm pleasantly surprised - not as high as I thought Muhle would price these.
That's about $115 for the birch one. Not bad.

Also of note is;
"...arrive at our Dundee shaving shop possibly as soon as the end of next week."
I am looking forward to reading a few reviews for these razors, they certainly look fine. I'm guessing they will shave like a R89 which is a very good razor indeed and produces great shaves. A good price for stainless Muhle imo.

These razors are for sale at Muhle USA however, I am not sure the head is stainless steel. All four models for sale mention only the handle is stainless steel ( and wood) but nothing about the head. Very strange and troubling.

I noticed that too, however in looking at the head closely, it does not appear to be cast zamak or chromed. In fact, the head looks to be a new design. Normally I would say that this is a $200 razor and so we can assume it is totally stainless steel, but then looking at their other offerings with the zamak heads going for $170, I can understand your caution. When I was working, I used to deal with the Feds a lot and rule #1 was - If you don't see it in writing, it doesn't exist.