New Lidl Fragrances

Funny thing is my mrs was in lidl when I saw this thread and I was like video call me and I'll tell you which ones to grab for me, I'm just surprised she didn't moan about it lol

IMG_20210522_150942.jpg
IMG_20210522_150917.jpg
IMG_20210522_151014.jpg

Saj,

Get yourself a bottle of the Cien Aqua aftershave the next time you are in Lidl.

Also, get some peanuts as well.

Why?

Why not.

You are a grown man, you deserve some salted snacks.

EDIT - saw you already have the aftershaves. Just get yourself some peanuts the next time you're in Lidl.

Uncle Donnie says you can.

xRw9wbp.jpg
Reminds me of a Dolly Parton quote:
"It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."

Saj,

Get yourself a bottle of the Cien Aqua aftershave the next time you are in Lidl.

Also, get some peanuts as well.

Why?

Why not.

You are a grown man, you deserve some salted snacks.

EDIT - saw you already have the aftershaves. Just get yourself some peanuts the next time you're in Lidl.

Uncle Donnie says you can.
Uncle Donnie I'm one step ahead of the game lool

p.s these are sick btw lol

IMG_20210522_154841.jpg

Uncle Donnie I'm one step ahead of the game lool

p.s these are sick btw lol

View attachment 70310
Worried that peanuts are too high in calorie content?

Worry not, with chocolate covered peanuts, your favourite snacks are now even higher in calorie content.

Fine choice Saj.

Also, their single nation chocolates they have are righteous. I think it's the milk chocolate Grenada one which I love.

Worried that peanuts are too high in calorie content?

Worry not, with chocolate covered peanuts, your favourite snacks are now even higher in calorie content.

Fine choice Saj.

Also, their single nation chocolates they have are righteous. I think it's the milk chocolate Grenada one which I love.
Mate if you see the amount of sugar/ghee we have in our Indian sweets these milk chocolate peanuts ain't nothing to worry about lol

Yes I’ve been back since and had another sniff. If I didn’t have some other dupes as some BDC I’d have bought one. Not sure how long it will last but their Sauvage one is pretty beastly for a cheap one.
yea i put that one on today and its really nice, i got my son a dior sauvage knock off which was like £12 for like 50ml its one of those fm copycat ones and this lidl one smells better then that for sure!

I also got Homme, Deep and One. I like all three, but they all fade quite quickly. I don't have much experience with fragrance though, only really using the Stirling EDTs, which mostly last a good time (except Satsuma for some reason, which fades inside of an hour).

Back
Top Bottom