New Lidl Fragrances

In my local Lidl here in Ireland they have always had X-Bolt (Boss Bottled Clone) and No1 ( 1 Million Clone).

Two new ones have appeared they are called Homme and Deep , I bought the Homme as i like the smell , I am thinking it might be a clone of D and G pour Homme but i am going off another clone i have had, as I have never tried the original.

Has anyone else seen these and know what they are clones of.

6 hours on and I can still smell it quite strongly. Might have to pick up the other two to try

Yep, I sprayed some on my jumper and the smell was there a good 24 hours later.

My stocks of chocolate bourbons are adequate, and I've not finished the humous, I've the had the one tomato and it was like chewing a piece of plastic that looked like a tomato but when they run low I will have to make another trip to Lidl.

I may buy a bottle of the Homme EdT on my next trip to Lidl but I will keep in mind to buy my tomatoes from the green grocers.

Yes, the Homme is a Sauvage clone. Smells great. Not as nice as the smell of the Lidl croissants but then again, does anything smell that good?

They are great! But they don't taste as good as the smell wafting through the shops.

One of the best things about Lidl are their cheese baked rolls. The cheese is an umami overload, and the bread is a soft fluffy pillow of goodness.

One of the worst things about Lidl are their cheese rolls as well. It's impossible to just eat the one, then you'll be lying flat on your back in the middle of the room in a food coma, with a really dry mouth feeling sick and thinking Carol Vorderman looks a little too good for age.

...and thinking Carol Vorderman looks a little too good for age.

xRw9wbp.jpg

gV0amT0.jpg

Bought a bottle of Homme this morning. I have never sampled Sauvage so I can't compare it....but I don't really care as this smells great and the scent lasts for ages!
I had a look for this one recently in one of my local lidl stores but had no luck..they had a couple of others but no Homme, will have to check the other local one and see what they have in

I got the lidl x bolt and aqua aftershaves, I really like them and also really like their aftershave balm too

Back
Top Bottom