New layout

I quite like the new look of the site, but it does present a couple of problems. One, seemingly now sorted, is the difficulty of reading any black text against the very dark background. The other is that I find it very difficult or sometimes impossible to scroll up or down the home page or individual forums on the Mac I use at times. The bar which appears down the right hand side of virtually every other website in existence is very hard to find, and sometimes isn't there at all. This isn't a problem on my PC at home, just the Mac.

giphy.gif

TSR FA+ style hasn't changed AFAIK. When using that style you should have a lightbulb icon at top right to choose the dark theme. This is a toggle, so another click reverts to FA+. There is also a theme chooser at bottom left giving you eight possible styles.

The lightbulb has done the trick. :)

On my mac I scroll on the trackpad, on the pc I use the mouse wheel. I didn't realise there was a scroll bar on the site :LOL: Every day is a school day.

TSR FA+ style hasn't changed AFAIK. When using that style you should have a lightbulb icon at top right to choose the dark theme. This is a toggle, so another click reverts to FA+. There is also a theme chooser at bottom left giving you eight possible styles.

Thank you for pointing that out :)

I only see two possible styles.

There is only 2 usable. The rest are the base themes that the two are built from. Paul can see the option because he has admin rights.

Back
Top Bottom