New Kent brush

Used my new Kent brush this morning it's a badger one naturally, noticed it lathers a lot thiner than the bigger thiers issard one. Just the ball end tech with razor rock classic. Now I am ready to face the world:icon_cheesygrin:

Fido said:
Varying the water/product balance should even things up.

Yes I am all ways mixing more water in the bowl, I like doing it like that as I can watch the lather building up getting good at judging that now
Its all part of the fun.:icon_cheesygrin:

ishmael said:
Outstanding!

I can see a shaving brush collector in the making :angel:

ajc347 said:
Which Kent did you get John?

I am rather red faced about this,I don't know which one it is :blush:
It only cost £35 from John Lewis. It was a impulse buy,it came in a nice red box sorry a moment of weakness :rolleyes:

chrisbell said:
What you've got is their entry-level Pure Badger brush, the BK2.

Thank you at least I know what it is. I like it a bit later on I will get a better one. but have to replace my fatboy first. I dropped it and now it's F.U.B.A.R :icon_cry2:

I use a BK2 on a daily basis and think it's a great brush. I'm sure that there are many better but I get a great lather with it and it's very comfortable on my face. Not sure what else is required!

That said, I keep trawling the web looking at super brushes! One day they will be mine, but I'm happy to hang fire until I win the lottery :)

ChopperHarris said:
I use a BK2 on a daily basis and think it's a great brush. I'm sure that there are many better but I get a great lather with it and it's very comfortable on my face. Not sure what else is required!

That said, I keep trawling the web looking at super brushes! One day they will be mine, but I'm happy to hang fire until I win the lottery :)

Hello, I like my BK2 it makes a change from my other brush, yes the super brush looks nice :rolleyes: if only I was richer!

Back
Top Bottom