New Kai AC Blades - DL Mild

BAW

kai 1.jpgkai.jpg

I was ordering from the US through an intermediary goods storage service, so I was looking for a few things to add in, help make up for the postage. Ordered the Kai Sharpblades from eBay, and then stumbled upon these. "Evolutionary DL: Double Diamond Like Carbon." They are labelled mild, and Google translate is picking up something to do with Samurai sword technology.

Just when you thought you’d tried all the blades. Where did you find them?
They were on eBay USA. They popped up when I went to buy the Sharpblades.

The illustration on the back makes me think they might be Pinks in different packaging, but the blurb is different, according to Google Translate.

I confirm these are definitely not the Kai Pinks. Totaly different shave experience. These stand true to their labeling as being Mild.
A very good blade indeed. A quick search did noy yield any result. The one I tried was gifted by @BAW.
@Sabre you may be absolitely right in this being some NOS.
Shame, as I really liked that blade. Hey ho, back to Schick Prolines.

I agree, @ATG. After trying these and the Sharpblades, I have really noticed a difference.

The DIA are definitely a mild shave, and the Sharpblade lives up to its name - I've started going first pass ATG with them. I've found my soulblade, and it doesn't seem to be stocked regularly! (Although it is to be found on Kai's product list, unlike the DIAs.)

Back
Top Bottom