New Injectors

I can only speak for the Supply V2. I chose it over the Parker as I prefer heavier razors.
Its taken a while to click with the angle of the Injector razor, but now it's intuitive I really like it. Comes with 3 plates and the build quality is excellent. It'll definitely outlive me. I also like the fact you can load Schick Proline B20 blades without an injector gun as you simply remove the plate and insert the blade. Comes with some Supply branded blades which I believe are Personna's.
I do like it and I would recommend.

I haven't tried the Parker as the Supply offers all I need. 3 different plates and it can be manually loaded which allows me to use the blades from crap Personna Keys and also Proline B's
I find the Supply a bit perplexing, I like the feel of it but no matter how I try I can never get a really close Shave.
Must try again
I like the PAL Adj, Injector, The Parker sounds a good modern alternative.

I’m torn between ordering a new supply on kickstarter or taking a gamble on this new product on there, it’s called the Hype razor is a ac injector razor with an odd shaped handle but 3 levels of aggression. It’s body is solid aluminium and the head can be plastic or aluminium depending on the version you go for. Anybody heard anything about it?
Hype razor

I am enjoying my brand new Supply 2.0. I was tempted to get the Parker Adjustable from Connaught, but they will probably be on the BST in 6 months.

The lower range of the Parker adjustable wouldnae remove the fuzz frae a peach!

I agree, the Parker blades it comes with are not great, tried Schick yellow package China ones, only slight improvement

Well, I disagree wholeheartedly as I have a Vol. 1 Parker and I use it on 5 for everything except for the delicate areas around my chin/mouth when I gear down to 3 and I have no problem whatsoever getting a DFS and if I were to desire such a BBS if I were to shave ATG, which I rarely do. I just merely lay the head almost perfectly flat and let the razor do the work. Injectors shave differently than DE razors for sure, but there is little if any learning curve if you concentrate on putting the razor face almost perfectly flush with your mug. That is the trick. Don't look at anything except keeping the face almost flat and voilà!!

Caveat
: mine came with Personna/Ted Pella blades and I have never used a Parker blade. I However prefer "Chick" blades in it.

Back
Top Bottom