New Injector Razor

Billy I really appreciate you giving the razor a test run for me. To be perfectly honest I was worried that it was going to be a medioker shave for you. I have been shaving with it every day for the past month. So I thought I might be too partial of a judge as it is my Baby so to speak.

I have been busy with my wife today seeing the in-laws. I have been thinking about your review. What you stated about the smoothness and how efficient it is. That is what I was hoping to achieve absolute best case. So I am VERY pleased that I got a shining review from the Lord of Injectors.

My thoughts on the terms aggressive and efficient.
I believe that efficient means just that. It does the job with the least amount of effort and ease.
Aggressive to me means that it can still do the job like an efficient razor, but has the tendency to be more abrasive and rough so to speak.

Just a word about the WILD comb. It is aggressive, I use the Chick blade with a very light touch. It will give fine results. As I do not have Dutch blades to compare. I will compare to the Feather AC cut down using the middle (NOTSO) comb.

They both reduced the growth comparable to each other. The Feather did it with less effort and ease if you used the lightest of touch.
Looking forward to further reviews.

As for selling the razors. Now the hard part for me will begin. As I need to find vendors for the manufacture and polishing of the razors. Getting a realistic cost point of the razor. As I cannot make them at my place of employment. Setting up a business to sell and all the good stuff that goes along with it. This will take me a bit of time to find out if it is even feasible for me to do. So in the mean time having the pass around will help me with several things. First are there changes that need to be made. Is there a real interest in people actually buying one.

As you all know injector users are a very small crowd. So this would be a very limited market.

So tomorrow I am off to work to start cutting the razors for the pass around.

Tom

Actually never tried an injector, so got online looking for something Schick or Eversharp but no luck finding auctions ending tonight, oh well Pal Injectomatic same, same hopefully as I bid on and won one
I have a couple of Schick Type E s I can sell.. If you want one PM me...One is cased the other is a Rare Navy issue one..Excellent Nick both of them..

Billy