New Injector Razor

Btw, fantastic write-up Billy!

Sounds like a special piece of kit mate. very envious, can't wait for the next few shaves with different blades and settings.
Yeah...Its a Cracker...It takes Twins as well..I will tell you something else..With the Combo I used there it shaves as efficiently as an Injector with Twin blades..Its also got a more aggressive comb...It will be interesting for sure..

Billy

Ok.

As @Billyfergie has lived thru the first shave. It is on to stage 2. I will be making a few more to pass around state side& Canada if there are any interested.

I will need to figure out how to do a pass around.

Tom

TSR has a strong history of succssful pass rounds - I'd say leverage that and 'outsource' your UK efforts to someone willing to manage it

Does anyone know where Billy lives?
I think we may have to get a posse together to pry this one out of his hands to achieve anything like a passaround.
Tom is going to send another version 3 One Piece design Model that he posted up there the other day for the pass around..He is sending it over next week sometime..He is making some minor adjustments as well..

Billy

Tom started this Wee project as a challenge for himself...That was his goal..He has made it clear that he is not rushing into anything too Hasty at the present time..

Billy
All

Thank you for your interest in the razor. I will look into possibly making some. This will take some time to figure out. I will keep you pasted.

Tom