New here to this site USA, from the shave den forum

Hello, some of you may know me from the shave den as "Myles Wilson" If you have seen me there, Hello!
I am new to this site just getting used to it. I have a decent shave collection right now. as far as shave soaps go, I have the following: vintage old spice shave soap, Proraso green shave soap, and Stirling bay rum shave soap.
As far as after shave go, I have the following: 4 vintage bottles of Old spice aftershave (still gonna buy more in the future, I'd like a big stash as these are getting rarer as the years go by), Aqua velva ice blue, Brut splash on, Pinaud clubman bay rum, modern old spice aftershave.
razors: 1956 B2 Gillette Blue Tip, 1947-48 Gold Gillette Aristocrat with the original case.
as far as brushes: I have one brush right now. It is a simple cheap walmart brush I ordered online, but it gets the job done well

A little history about my self: Currently I am 17 years old, about to turn 18 soon, I have been shaving for about 2 years now. I started out using cartridge razors and then more recently as of last year switched to a safety razor and got into wet shaving. Have not looked back since.

Welcome @Myles WIlson