New handles for old (SE) razors

Good info. Thanks.
But: #10-32 to M5x0.8 is not an issue as the two threads are almost identical and a #10-32 grub screw will fit an M5x0.8 handle perfectly, so the 1912 has an (almost) perfect solution.
Now, if they had a M5x0.8 to BSW 5⁄32″×24 "stud" - that would be the missing piece of equipment.

I recon two seconds with a mig welder you could join different diameter of rods together.Might see if i can source some threaded rod of both diameters and have a go.

Sorry anyone that asked me for grubscrews i was delayed in sending them out .I got taken into hospital and had my bigtoe amputated and the bone removed from my foot ive only just now escaped the wife and got out to a post box.sorry sammy.

Sorry anyone that asked me for grubscrews i was delayed in sending them out .I got taken into hospital and had my bigtoe amputated and the bone removed from my foot ive only just now escaped the wife and got out to a post box.sorry sammy.
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Ouch! Sorry to hear that and get well soon.

Bloody hell. I wish you a speedy recovery