New Delivery

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Got this lot in the post this morning what’s everyone’s thoughts ?
Have you used any ?
any you don’t recognise?
Most are either Pakistan or Bangladesh as far as i remember.
The Blades on the Left are all swiss made & as far as i’m aware has the same trademark sign as swiss army knife although how true that is i don’t know.
Any info would be good lads.
Thank You
AA236964-A225-4FA8-AACC-0E5325AFA03F.png

I can comment on a few.
The Supermax Platinum and Platinum Plus are two of the dullest, tuggiest blades I have used.
The Supermax Super Platinum Diamond Edge and Dorco Prime Platinum blades are very good blades and work well in most of my razors. I can happily use either as a daily driver.
Of course, YMMV. You may find exactly the opposite!

Those "Swiss quality" ones are Bangladeshi if I remember right, but are claimed to be of a manufacturing quality equal to those used in Switzerland.

I've used the Sharp Titanium which I quite liked, and the Clifton which I could take or leave.

Over on the right I'm a big fan of the Treet 7 Days.

I've never heard of Muster blades. Where did you get them all?

Got this lot in the post this morning what’s everyone’s thoughts ?
Have you used any ?
any you don’t recognise?
Most are either Pakistan or Bangladesh as far as i remember.
The Blades on the Left are all swiss made & as far as i’m aware has the same trademark sign as swiss army knife although how true that is i don’t know.
Any info would be good lads.
Thank You
View attachment 80458
The whole row on the left hand side of the pic look interesting, where's sharp and muster made?

Those "Swiss quality" ones are Bangladeshi if I remember right, but are claimed to be of a manufacturing quality equal to those used in Switzerland.

I've used the Sharp Titanium which I quite liked, and the Clifton which I could take or leave.

Over on the right I'm a big fan of the Treet 7 Days.

I've never heard of Muster blades. Where did you get them all?

I presume they are all from Razor Blades Club.

The whole row on the left hand side of the pic look interesting, where's sharp and muster made?

The Muster Blades are made in Pakistan by Treet. All the blades on the left row aside from the Muster at the bottom are made by Sharp in Bangladesh.

That's an eclectic assembly of blades, and I echo the interest in where you got them. I've used the Gillette Super Thins, the Personna and the Minora, and those three are decent blades. The Supermax blades are not to my liking, as they are in the category of cutting like a butter knife, whilst leaving a rawness behind.

Hitherto unknown (to me, anyway) blades are popping out of the woodwork in numbers at the moment.

I presume they are all from Razor Blades Club.

The Muster Blades are made in Pakistan by Treet. All the blades on the left row aside from the Muster at the bottom are made by Sharp in Bangladesh.
never heard of any those blades from bangladesh before,
i did get the full sampler pack from razor blades club dont think ive got those though, are they new to the scene?

never heard of any those blades from bangladesh before,
i did get the full sampler pack from razor blades club dont think ive got those though, are they new to the scene?

The Muster ones have been around for a while, I think they are Italian market but are being sold by RBC now.

IMO, I've used a few Treet blades, but I think the ones which are easy to get hold off (Yellow Dura Sharp, Platinum, 7 Days) are the pick of their line up.

Thanks for all your replies lads
@donnie_arko you are 100% correct the muster is pakistan & all from
The razor blade club.
Interesting thoughts from everyone and i’ll assume i won’t like most but they are cheap as chips so if i don’t like them they will be in a PIF soon lol :ROFLMAO:.
On the Treet front iv only used about 4 different Treets and iv liked them all so far although i do have more to try.
All thoughts & opinions are good thank you

That's an eclectic assembly of blades, and I echo the interest in where you got them. I've used the Gillette Super Thins, the Personna and the Minora, and those three are decent blades. The Supermax blades are not to my liking, as they are in the category of cutting like a butter knife, whilst leaving a rawness behind.

Hitherto unknown (to me, anyway) blades are popping out of the woodwork in numbers at the moment.
Are you certain you’ve used these Superthins before ? The ones iv had in the past have been Thailand but these ones are Vietnam
Having said that it’s probably the same blade in different packaging

Thanks for all your replies lads
@donnie_arko you are 100% correct the muster is pakistan & all from
The razor blade club.
Interesting thoughts from everyone and i’ll assume i won’t like most but they are cheap as chips so if i don’t like them they will be in a PIF soon lol :ROFLMAO:.
On the Treet front iv only used about 4 different Treets and iv liked them all so far although i do have more to try.
All thoughts & opinions are good thank you

I like Treet blades, they are good performers.

No idea about the Bangladeshi ones. I think I read on B&B the Champion Platinum is a very good blade but with blades I find YMMV is too much of an issue at times, for example I do not really Supermax blades in a Gillette Tech, but in some other razors they produce a really comfortable shave.

I like Treet blades, they are good performers.

No idea about the Bangladeshi ones. I think I read on B&B the Champion Platinum is a very good blade but with blades I find YMMV is too much of an issue at times, for example I do not really Supermax blades in a Gillette Tech, but in some other razors they produce a really comfortable shave.
Over the last week iv used the three different Treets. Silver, Dura Sharp and sorry can’t remember basically the Orange label that most people use and iv liked them all so far.
I meant to buy the Falcons but forgot

Over the last week iv used the three different Treets. Silver, Dura Sharp and sorry can’t remember basically the Orange label that most people use and iv liked them all so far.
I meant to buy the Falcons but forgot

I think the orange one is the Treet Classic? Yeah it's a good blade. The Treet King is supposed to be one of their better blades, but it's Stainless Steel.

Even though I mainly use stainless steel blades, I do quite enjoy using the occasional carbon steel blade.

Back
Top Bottom