New Brush By PAA

I like it. Not for me but I like it. In fact I like most of the PAA brushes with the exception of the Green Ray and the Peregrino ‘cos they’re just too green (we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up…:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:).

Mike, I’d rather you were a hobo than an old firm glory chaser if you’re from the east. Nowt worse than born and bred folk from Edinburgh and the Lothians supporting sellick & born againgers when they’ve no ties to the west. Mind you, then there’s the sheep sh*ggers! :ROFLMAO:

All around the Lothians - first Musselburgh then Roslin, briefly Aberdeen onto Winchburgh then Penicuik for donkeys years, now Loanhead. Faither’s roots in Newtongrange - a’ mining folk. Spoon burner, lol! I was actually born in Leith - Eastern General…

Many good pals I’ve had been Hlbs fans, just don’t talk to them for weeks if you beat us! I mind John the taxi driver, still see him now and again. Gentleman so he is but a feckin’ hobo too. Well, I’d ay’ be in the garden and he’d walk past with his dogs and we’d have a bit friendly banter about this, that and the fitba’. Coming up to the 2012 final, I was on a downer and convinced you lot were gonna do us. John was convinced too. Neither of us made it to the final but he comes sneaking round with his dogs later next day hoping I’m no in the garden…BOOM and oot I jump to which he just blanks me, looks straight ahead, tells the dogs to move their erses, ”Cos we’re no speakin’ to that fat Jambo b**tard!” Thank feck the wife had flung me out and sent me packing back to my mother’s before 2016 came round! Bugger would’ve been unbearable but at the same time it would’ve been grand to see a smile on his big jolly coupon. Grand felly, so he is.

All around the Lothians - first Musselburgh then Roslin, briefly Aberdeen onto Winchburgh then Penicuik for donkeys years, now Loanhead. Faither’s roots in Newtongrange - a’ mining folk. Spoon burner, lol! I was actually born in Leith - Eastern General…

Many good pals I’ve had been Hlbs fans, just don’t talk to them for weeks if you beat us! I mind John the taxi driver, still see him now and again. Gentleman so he is but a feckin’ hobo too. Well, I’d ay’ be in the garden and he’d walk past with his dogs and we’d have a bit friendly banter about this, that and the fitba’. Coming up to the 2012 final, I was on a downer and convinced you lot were gonna do us. John was convinced too. Neither of us made it to the final but he comes sneaking round with his dogs later next day hoping I’m no in the garden…BOOM and oot I jump to which he just blanks me, looks straight ahead, tells the dogs to move their erses, ”Cos we’re no speakin’ to that fat Jambo b**tard!” Thank feck the wife had flung me out and sent me packing back to my mother’s before 2016 came round! Bugger would’ve been unbearable but at the same time it would’ve been grand to see a smile on his big jolly coupon. Grand felly, so he is.
Fitbaw be the death of us ah.

Back
Top Bottom