New blades with rust

I ordered some new Wilkinson Sword blades on eBay. They've arrived with a slightly open plastic and rust through the wrapping. (The seller is replacing them)
As far as I can see the blade edges are ok, the rust is nowhere near the edge. Would you use them? Can the rust be removed?

Are they modern production or vintage? I bought a few packs of NOS made in England Wilkies a while ago and they turned up with some rusty inside the packets.

Personally, I'd bin them.

Are they modern production or vintage? I bought a few packs of NOS made in England Wilkies a while ago and they turned up with some rusty inside the packets.

Personally, I'd bin them.

Modern I hope. Ones in the black plastic dispenser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modern I hope. Ones in the black plastic dispenser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find them to be quite tuggy normally so wouldn't hold out much hope if the edge has degraded ... There may be no damage to the naked eye but there could be microscopic deterioration, seriously for the sake of saving £2 worth of blades its not worth risking a ton of irritation on your face.

I bought a pack of WS blades new, in wrapper from a local chemist which were tarnished upon opening. Crap blades imho. One of the few i wont use or buy again.