netflix recommendations

Just finished watching the south Korean series, the squid game. Absolutely fantastic story and visually. I watched it with sub titles as I can't get away with dubbing, the bloke I work with watched it dubbed and it sounds like it may be a slightly different storyline for the dubbed version. Or he could just have been a bit pissed when he was watching it :)
I tried watching that and just couldn't get into it, I'll give another go

Just finished watching the south Korean series, the squid game. Absolutely fantastic story and visually. I watched it with sub titles as I can't get away with dubbing, the bloke I work with watched it dubbed and it sounds like it may be a slightly different storyline for the dubbed version. Or he could just have been a bit pissed when he was watching it :)

+ 1 on Squid Games

B1C468E9-3D7D-49A8-A8BA-46F1843B727A.png

Sense 8 , two seasons, all filmed on location in the UK, Iceland, India, Japan, Italy and Germany, a really gripping storyline and some wonderful on location shots of the country's listed above.
Check it out, I really enjoyed it and may watch it again!

Paul.

Only just got round to watch Squid Games. Really enjoyed it. Agreed - the visuals are superb. Thought the lead actor was excellent. Set up nicely for a second series :unsure:

Late to watching The Devil Next Door, its been out for 3 years.

An incredibly moving series, and not an easy watch. Compelling, and very well made. Binge watched this afternoon. If you are into your history, and how the second world war can still resonate - this is a documentary worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom