netflix recommendations

I have finally finished season 2 of Altered Carbon and watched the first five episodes of Lupin, there is another 5 to come. I have just watched the first teen fantasy series to the end, I usually get fed up but I managed to watch Fate: The Winx Saga...

Polished off White House Farm - a rattling watch. I believe it was on ITV about a year ago, but an eye opener for me as I had no knowledge of the case.

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
This will not be to everyone's taste but we are in lockdown and 13 seasons of "Heartland" certainly got me through a chunk of it!
Modern day ranch life with horses and horse whispering, a feel good family drama that didn't take a lot of thinking about. I enjoyed it anyway! :)

Paul.

Polished off White House Farm - a rattling watch. I believe it was on ITV about a year ago, but an eye opener for me as I had no knowledge of the case.
I knew the chap's name from the time with scant knowledge of the case. We really enjoyed this series - very well presented with well chosen actors. We're watching 'Informer' now, a BBC drama ... but on NetFlix.

Just watched the new Pele docu-film. Utterly wonderful. Aside from the football, I learnt heaps about Brazillian politics!

Top Bottom