netflix recommendations

The White Helmets - an extremely moving programme about the ongoing civil war in Syria. Embarrasingly, I know very little about the conflict.

Looks like Netflix has made the programme free to watch via YouTube:

Ragnarok - a Norwegian fantasy series. I dont know what to say - bonkers, yet compelling. Based on Norsk mythology and all a bit mad. :unsure:

I gave up on No-Flix, buncha crap.

Prime and Roku have stuff to watch.
Prime is something I’ve never looked at assumed they wouldn’t have much on but will have to have a nosy now see how it compares..aren’t you in the US though ? You probably get better stuff to watch than us

Prime is something I’ve never looked at assumed they wouldn’t have much on but will have to have a nosy now see how it compares..aren’t you in the US though ? You probably get better stuff to watch than us
I'm watching New Tricks on Prime and Midsomer Murders on Roku, both Brit shows. :p I don't know how different it may be, but there are plenty of movies old and recent and TV shows on both channels, give 'em a look. (y)

I'm watching New Tricks on Prime and Midsomer Murders on Roku, both Brit shows. :p I don't know how different it may be, but there are plenty of movies old and recent and TV shows on both channels, give 'em a look. (y)
I don’t mind a bit of new tricks I watch it on an evening sometimes..will go and check it out i recently cancelled sky and was thinking about going back but weighing up all the options first and to be honest I don’t think I will might try something else for a while and see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom