netflix recommendations

SAS: Rogue Heros. From the makers of Peaky Blinders and about the origins of the famous regiment. Excellent.
When I was a kid, we found out the old bloke who lived next door and used to stand out the front smoking woodbines, was a former member of the SAS. We found that out when two blokes tried to burgle his house thinking it was a soft target. They ended up with broken collar bones, ribs and noses :D I was talking to him years later at the bus stop and it turns out he was once a bodyguard for general Tito. A tough breed .

FIFA uncovered, I've been watching this, utterly mental. Always suspected FIFA were dodgy, but didn't realise the level of it, staggeringly corrupt. Sepp Blatter is a horrible little man. I wasn't going to watch much of the world cup this year, now I'll avoid it all together.

I saved that but I am yet to watch it. It's a shame how corrupt a lot of sporting bodies are be it the ones that govern Football, Athletics, Rugby (in the UK at least), F1 and so on.

Back to football, generally football world cups are some of the most exciting times for a football fan, it's a chance to spend near enough everyday seeing players for teams that you'd never seen before. For the Qatar one, I've got absolutely no interest. Great job to FIFA for managing to destroy all the joy of something which was once a real joy to spectate.

Back
Top Bottom