netflix recommendations

Is Ozark a slow burner? Managed 15mins of the first episode and struggled with it. Maybe I should give it another go!
I would say give it more than 15mins before you write it off, I enjoyed it very much but we are all different so maybe it's not your cup of tea! :) As far as I can remember it speeds up come the second episode or so.

Paul.

NO SPOILERS AHEAD:

I finished Ozark a couple of weekends back. I wasn’t disappointed with the way they ended it. I won’t say anymore.

All I’ll say is for those who haven’t watched it yet or those who only gave it 15 minutes I strongly suggest you give it a go. It’s up there for me as one of the very best TV shows, ever.

Queen Of The South
well worth a watch also
Mr Mercedes is class.
3 seasons with the second season being a bit dark but i thought it was class.

Another good one is
Man In The High Castle which is about what the world would look like if Germany & Japan had won the war.
it’s just a drama but very good

Queen Of The South
well worth a watch also
Mr Mercedes is class.
3 seasons with the second season being a bit dark but i thought it was class.

Another good one is
Man In The High Castle which is about what the world would look like if Germany & Japan had won the war.
it’s just a drama but very good
Second you on Queen Of The South well worth a watch.

Just finished Girl in the Picture - hells bells, cannot believe the storyline. All true, and such a tragic tale. Poor girl.

A worthy watch if you like a documentary.

Watched the mini series Trainwreck, Woodstock 99 absolutely deranged :D well worth a look.
Just started watching the sandman, an adaptation of a Neil gaiman comic book. Great cast, beautifully shot and very watchable, highly recommended.
IMG_20220807_222454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom