Nasal irrigation

I used to do this with cola when I was a kid.

FIZZZZY.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg[/youtube]

Expelling liquids out of your nose, bending over double...the end of a night out.

Cola? Don't you mean coke? ;)

These things are very popular in Norway and I have memories of my mum tipping warm salty water into my nose . . . .

Did I say memories? I meant nightmares!

Scandinavian water boarding!

:(

I'd rather have a cold. Sometimes the cure is worse than the illness.

Where I come from
BW001_3.jpg
is a Netty Pot :D

The expression on her face is a little disconcerting to say the least. As if pouring a load of liquid up one nostril and letting it dribble out of the other while being filmed is the most natural thing in the world.

0:58... two girls one (netty) pot?

haha. They been doing it in India for years. I do it weekly. Never had a cold. My dad, who suffers from sinus issues, also does it and he's better.

Ive always found that cycling has helped to clear my nose.
Even when i have a bad cold, ad its hard to breath, you go out cycling and it all loosens up nicely. This then allows you to shoot it straight out your nose!

I'm coming out the closet...I am a nasal irrigation addict.

I have problems with my sinuses (I'm a martyr me! Ever hear me complaining about it? All the feckin time actually)
If you have a cold, allergy etc. give it a go. The further you bend over when doing it, (simmer :x ) the 'higher' the sinuses rinsed. if your foreheads congested bend over further.

It is a strange sensation at first, but really does help. Sonny has it spot on. Indians irrigate as a matter of course for health, hygiene reasons, maybe the dusty climate?
Go on! put some body temperature liquid up your nose, you know you want to!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom