Nannys Yushu?

I'm interested in trying some of Nannys soaps and at the moment it's a choice between Citrus Zinger and Yushu however I don't know what juniper berries smell like as I've only ever had them in gin (hic) and can never find them when cooking venison! Can someone, perhaps Nanny herself give me an idea of what it smells like please?

simmo3801 said:
I'm interested in trying some of Nannys soaps and at the moment it's a choice between Citrus Zinger and Yushu however I don't know what juniper berries smell like as I've only ever had them in gin (hic) and can never find them when cooking venison! Can someone, perhaps Nanny herself give me an idea of what it smells like please?
I'm not sure how to describe it, a bit "lavendery" but not as strong as the lavender one, but I've got samples of both, and the Citrus Zinger is "fresher".. not sure if that's any help..

FB.

Still the citrus for me then as I have enough rosemary/tea tree variations and as I said not overly keen on lavender for a shaving soap. Thanks for the help................ordering!

Bo**ox! I was doing fine there going to order the citrus as I didn't want a lavender type soap, now you tell me it's like a gin and tonic and suddenly it's back on the menu! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom