Nanny's The Spicy One soft soap

Unforgiveably, I'm VERY late in posting my review of this fantastic soft soap (and I tried searching for the previous reviews but gave up after failing to find them).

Nonetheless, this is one of my utterly favourite soaps. I was dying for Nanny to resurrect the fabulous Warm Spice, but it wasn't to be - but then she gladdened my breaking heart with this new recipe.

Scent: warmly spicy, like a lovely, creamy mild almond-ish curry dish. Must try to avoid shaving wit this whilst tipsy as I fear I'd try to eat it.
Lather: with the soap being very soft, it's easy to quickly load the brush with enough to face-lather (which is what I almost exclusively do these days). It bursts into life with lashings of thick, creamy lather with very little effort.
Cushioning / slickness: provides a lovely cushioning bumper; it thickens up nicely as you lather and the lather is very thick. Have found it drying out a little quicker these last weeks, but thats simply because I'm not using as much water as I should and the mini-'heatwave' up here has helped dry everything rapidly! (Note to self: use more water to build the lather when spring is really sprung!). It's slicker than the oil slick around a BP Oil Disaster.
Skin conditioning: leaves my skin lovely and soft, and feeling very mositurised for hours afterwards.

Summary: A winner! If you've not bought this and fallen in love with it, you need your head, face & nose examined. :lol:

I'm delighted that you like it Lagaffe; have been feeling bad about not reproducing Warm Spice that you liked so much, but hope this will do until I get around to it. Which could be a while.....
Here is a link to a few comments on the soap <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7246">viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7246</a><!-- l -->
Spring has been really sprung down here this last week. And don't we all deserve it after the winter we've had. But I do think HWMOM is being reckless in the extreme leaving those seedlings in the greenhouse.....

Back
Top Bottom