Nanny's Silly Soap-Lime

Chris said:
Don't rule out menthol, Nanny's 'Ice and a Slice' is fantastic. I highly recommend cold water prep, followed by face lathering with the exquisite 'Ice and a Slice' soap and cold water, and then a cold water rinse before enjoying a walk over the snow covered hills, it's an invigorating experience!

Try substituting a handful of snow for the cold rinse... now that's invigorating :ugeek:

hunnymonster said:
Chris said:
Don't rule out menthol, Nanny's 'Ice and a Slice' is fantastic. I highly recommend cold water prep, followed by face lathering with the exquisite 'Ice and a Slice' soap and cold water, and then a cold water rinse before enjoying a walk over the snow covered hills, it's an invigorating experience!

Try substituting a handful of snow for the cold rinse... now that's invigorating :ugeek:
You lot are turning into a bunch of sadists I am a softy Southerner. :oops:

hunnymonster said:
Chris said:

Now you're talking!

I did try ice cubes in the sink once but I kept whacking them the razor, so I contemplated getting a scuttle and loading the base with dry ice, but I thought that might be taking things too far. ;)

Back
Top Bottom