nannys silly soap lavender recommendation

Ids

Hello all,

I'm sure Sharon will be along to offer help but i'm wondering if anyone has used both the usual and hard versions of her lavender shave soap?

Its just the smell im after, i love lavender and have a lot in my back garden, anyware I smell it reminds me of home, nanny's website states they have slightly different smells, which would be the closer one for the 'garden' scent?

thanks

Ids said:
Hello all,

I'm sure Sharon will be along to offer help but i'm wondering if anyone has used both the usual and hard versions of her lavender shave soap?

Its just the smell im after, i love lavender and have a lot in my back garden, anyware I smell it reminds me of home, nanny's website states they have slightly different smells, which would be the closer one for the 'garden' scent?

thanks

Have got the hard & soft versions of Sharon's Lavender soap, both very nice, but the hard soap is described as French Lavender. I think the soft soap has perhaps more of a Lavender / floral smell than the hard soap. Another good Lavender scent is the Lavanda shaving cream.

I have both. The soft soap is more of a pure lavender scent than the hard French lavender, so will be certainly be closer to the 'garden' scent you're looking for.

Nanny's lavender soft soap is actually one of my favourite soaps, and has been a staple in my rotation for the last 18 months.

I've used her soft. Nice. I agree with the French lavender fragrance. There is deffinately a difference in the fragrance between the English and the French.[attachment=5432]

[attachment=5433]

For some reason when I use a stored photo I need to send it twice to show up!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345922725.042485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345922725.042485.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345922834.810852.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345922834.810852.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom