Name me some aggressive razors at reasonable prices pls

How does the merkur futur on the higher settings compare to the muhle r41? Aggressiveness wise that is

I don't have the futur but a 30 second search and review on Google yielded comparisons in the double digits over the past decade. A brief glance indicates opinion is divided somewhat, but suggests that the R41 comes out ahead in aggressiveness by a whisker (possibly R41 model dependent). It may be so close that it comes down to user ability.

I haven't checked the rest of the responses here, I'm sure it's probably already mentioned, you can turn either of them into a teddy bear or a blood thirsty daemon with pressure and angle if that's your fancy.

I don't have the futur but a 30 second search and review on Google yielded comparisons in the double digits over the past decade. A brief glance indicates opinion is divided somewhat, but suggests that the R41 comes out ahead in aggressiveness by a whisker (possibly R41 model dependent). It may be so close that it comes down to user ability.

I haven't checked the rest of the responses here, I'm sure it's probably already mentioned, you can turn either of them into a teddy bear or a blood thirsty daemon with pressure and angle if that's your fancy.
yea was going to pull the trigger and grab the muhle r41 but after shaving last few times with adjustables theyre really growing on me tbh

yea was going to pull the trigger and grab the muhle r41 but after shaving last few times with adjustables theyre really growing on me tbh
@Blademonkey has a Muhle R41 at a cracking price on the BST section.
I would have brought it myself but I just don't use the chrome one I have often enough to warrant owning two unfortunately but it's a cracking razor for sure.

Hey people so just stumbled across the muhle r41, looks like a nice razor with a bit of bite

I'm open to all I don't discriminate lol
please name me some obviously had to be at a reasonable price

I'm still to try my fatip slant razor so still on the fence with slant razors until I actually get around to trying it
Try the Z0 from DSCosmetics on Ali Express, all stainless steel, slightly more efficient (aggressive) than the R41apparently

did a search couldnt find anything before anyone screws....

i wanted to ask is an ac razor sayfor example the razorock hawk v2 with the feather super professional ac blade more sharper and aggressive then say a muhle r41 with a feather de blade?

i know it could be down to personal preference and YMMV but was wanting to hear thoughts of anyone whos tried both

i havent tried an ac razor so really want to try them out and being a head shaver i like the fact its got a bit of a wider head so has more coverage

did a search couldnt find anything before anyone screws....

i wanted to ask is an ac razor sayfor example the razorock hawk v2 with the feather super professional ac blade more sharper and aggressive then say a muhle r41 with a feather de blade?

i know it could be down to personal preference and YMMV but was wanting to hear thoughts of anyone whos tried both

i havent tried an ac razor so really want to try them out and being a head shaver i like the fact its got a bit of a wider head so has more coverage
Two different systems that aren't really comparable. A Hawk will give you an efficient experience of AC shaving at a good price. You'll either have to try it for yourself or stick with DEs.

Buy both, £54 all in delivered, can't go wrong whatever you do.

DS Cosmetics Z0 (R41 clone in stainless steel) is for me the mother of aggressive razors
I used it once, and escaped bloodhed (miraculously) and put it somewhere safely out of reach

It can be yours (head only) for a small fee if you would like to try it @saj1985 ?
Wow that bad huh?

I like a challenge lol

Yea sure PM incoming

has anyone actually used all three of these razor, ikon tech, muhle r41 and the dscosmetic z0, which did you find the most aggressive?

obviously i know YMMV but i want to hear the general consensus

Just wondering what bracket does the yaqi helmet fall in between compared to the the rest of the yaqi range in terms of aggressiveness?

Back
Top Bottom