Name me some aggressive razors at reasonable prices pls

did a search couldnt find anything before anyone screws....

i wanted to ask is an ac razor sayfor example the razorock hawk v2 with the feather super professional ac blade more sharper and aggressive then say a muhle r41 with a feather de blade?

i know it could be down to personal preference and YMMV but was wanting to hear thoughts of anyone whos tried both

i havent tried an ac razor so really want to try them out and being a head shaver i like the fact its got a bit of a wider head so has more coverage
Two different systems that aren't really comparable. A Hawk will give you an efficient experience of AC shaving at a good price. You'll either have to try it for yourself or stick with DEs.

Buy both, £54 all in delivered, can't go wrong whatever you do.

OP
saj1985
DS Cosmetics Z0 (R41 clone in stainless steel) is for me the mother of aggressive razors
I used it once, and escaped bloodhed (miraculously) and put it somewhere safely out of reach

It can be yours (head only) for a small fee if you would like to try it @saj1985 ?
Wow that bad huh?

I like a challenge lol

Yea sure PM incoming

OP
saj1985
has anyone actually used all three of these razor, ikon tech, muhle r41 and the dscosmetic z0, which did you find the most aggressive?

obviously i know YMMV but i want to hear the general consensus

Top Bottom