Myrsol

Hi Bob, I have one of two bottles of Myrsol, amazing stuff, used very sparingly now, as no UK stockists that I can find. Used to get it off Agent Shave, but since Brexit, not stocked. Think YouShave.com in Spain stock it, but won’t ship to UK since Brexit either

So is it just completely forbidden for any aftershave splash or perfume to be shipped into the UK now? Just a whole little economy wiped out for the stupidest possible reasons lol. Sorry I won't get political :ROFLMAO:

(Btw I got one from France after Christmas but it may have just slipped through somehow, I suppose?)

So is it just completely forbidden for any aftershave splash or perfume to be shipped into the UK now? Just a whole little economy wiped out for the stupidest possible reasons lol. Sorry I won't get political :ROFLMAO:

(Btw I got one from France after Christmas but it may have just slipped through somehow, I suppose?)
Hi Ian, seems it is the air freight of alcohol based aftershaves that is not allowed, although thinking about it I got some Alvarez Gomez cologne from a Majorcan website, they shipped it via Royal Mail ?! Bit of a lottery to say the least !

Back
Top Bottom