Myrsol Don Carlos 1972

I think this could be worth a punt @Sezer1974 ?
I don't know mate, the important thing for me is; I am not very keen on flowery fragrances, so any aftershave with heavy or full on floral/flowery notes can be a waste of money from my point. However with all Myrsol aftershaves that I used, they have good skin care and post shave qualities. On the other hand I have heard that Myrsol Don Miguel has a strong floral/flower note, so I am not sure, I think I will pass this one.

Yes as good as they are, if that's the case this wouldn't be for me either.

I believe Don Miguel is mainly jasmine scented which would certainly be divisive.

If the new Don Carlos is a citrus-flower eg Neroli/orange blossom then I'd be interested...

From Spanish forum 'foroafeitado'

Not sure what to make of that but its good they're still releasing new scents.

Damn you Myrsol, this will be my next AS buy. If it's got lemon, no way I can pass.

Yes the Don Miguel is straight Jasmine, no chaser. I like it, but not on a daily basis for sure. It and Agua Balslmica are my least used of the line.

Info is thin on the ground regarding this new Myrsol so thought I'd copy & paste here the opinions of a gent from a French forum who tried it... Excuse the Google translate Engrish.

Sounds really nice actually.

I just received a bottle, the easy way to explain the scent is it's Mysol's take on Aqua Velva.
I really like it so far, worth giving it a go.

Reactions: p.b