My Shave Den app now available to download

Hi guys:

I seen this app mentioned on one of IAMCDB videos a week or two ago about it getting released in the coming weeks, and thought I would mention about it on here, in case anyone is interested in it.

From the developers description:

Meet your new digital shaving companion. Trying to remember which razor and blade combination gave you that BBS shave? Or which bowl gave your soap a perfectly peaked lather? Have you forgotten about some of your old favorites that have fallen out of the standard rotation?

My Shave Den is the all in one app to help you track, log, and review your shaves on the go.

Features:
- Keep a digital replica of your den with the ability to track metrics including aggression ratings, scent categories, and equipment materials.
- Log your shaves with details such as blade uses, number of passes, equipment combinations, and notes.
- Capture Shave of the Day photos.
- Review your most used hardware and software to see what equipment is consistently giving you the best shaves at a glance.
- Share your shaves to your favorite shave groups.
- Feeling stuck for inspiration? Look back on a top rated shave and repeat it in as little as one tap.
- Built-in search allows you to find the last time an item was used and what it was paired with.
- iCloud sync keeps your data backed up and always available.
- Add custom scent categories to perfectly describe your software.
- Explore new products and shave videos right on the app home screen; updated daily.

Keep track of your:
- Razors
- Brushes
- Bowls
- Blades
- Preshaves
- Soaps
- Splashes
- Balms

Here's the link to the app in the AppStore:
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/my-shave-den/id1581646387

Back