My SE collection

Just to share with you guys:)

IMG_20130613_192000.jpg

very nice collection, although I mostly use straight razors, sometimes use micromatic. I always get a very good shave from it, I have close comb version and I am on the look for an open comb one.

John said:
Don't listen to martyboy (he thinks they like shaving with a tea tray) but we know better :icon_wink:

Now John, maybe the OP should look at some of your posts and the goofy ideas you get about shaving. Not letting those damn razors get the better of you!!!!!!! Certainly not buddy, you just keep ridin em till they're all gentled. Yee haw old doggies.

So you got this huge silver wing of a SE razor on your face, usually comes with some kinda dinky handle. Plus those blades........ack!

Martin

dodgy said:
John said:
Don't listen to martyboy (he thinks they like shaving with a tea tray) but we know better :icon_wink:

Now John, maybe the OP should look at some of your posts and the goofy ideas you get about shaving. Not letting those damn razors get the better of you!!!!!!! Certainly not buddy, you just keep ridin em till they're all gentled. Yee haw old doggies.

So you got this huge silver wing of a SE razor on your face, usually comes with some kinda dinky handle. Plus those blades........ack!

Martin
That was funny Martin,you actually gave me a good laugh with that.... :icon_razz:

Have some rodeo clowns (said with a Texas hat the size of a house with a pikey butt,tin sheriff star on his head)

Celar36 said:
As my good friend said about SE "Its natural progression from Gillette to upper level" :D

Don't upset Martin he'll send you a video link (that makes you kill yourself) he's tryed several times on me and Mikael, but thus far has failed miserably, (he's really got it in for Mikael you know, just because he's Swedish) :dodgy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom