My New "Cooncats"

Gentlemen

Just received my new razors from Bobs' Razorworks and they're gorgeous. Great feel, weight and balance. Both are "New" long combs and they shave very well. Even though I make my own handles, Bobs' craftsmanship is terrific. Besides I don't work in metal so it was easy for me to justify the purchase. :p

[attachment=3877][attachment=3878][attachment=3879][attachment=3880]

Attachments

• P1000996.JPG
    P1000996.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 41
  • P1000997.JPG
    P1000997.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 50
  • P1000998.JPG
    P1000998.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
  • P1000999.JPG
    P1000999.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 60
antdad said:
Believe me the magnetic end isn't that useful, unless you happen to leave bare blades on flat surfaces and cut your nails too short.

I do cut my nails too short Tony! But your right, I can't remember leaving a blade on a flat surface for a while now.

Dipesh said:
antdad said:
Believe me the magnetic end isn't that useful, unless you happen to leave bare blades on flat surfaces and cut your nails too short.

I do cut my nails too short Tony! But your right, I can't remember leaving a blade on a flat surface for a while now.

why would you leave bare blades lying around?

if i did id rather use tweesers

shanky887614 said:
Dipesh said:
antdad said:

why would you leave bare blades lying around?

if i did id rather use tweesers

Tweezers is what I think you mean, personally that is not an article I use more a female article.........but each to his own !!!!
Pete

Umm, that's great about cutting nails, leaving blades around and using tweezers but I think we're gettin' a bit off track here.

Hiya,

It's nice to see Bob's still creating some wonderful toys. That bottom razor reminds me of the Mergress homage........good looking piece.

Congrats on the new shiny additions to your shaving arsenal,

Martin

Sigh......I hate to say this, but those razors would probably be a pretty good fit for me. Not an overly aggressive head, but still very effective. Sheesh, I bet they feel pretty good in the hand too.

Not for me, nicely machined but way too heavy with that head. I did ask Mr Cooncat if he'd make me a handle that was light and didn't resemble a sex aid but he was none too pleased with my request.

Back
Top Bottom