Muhle Titanium R41 (London & Berlin Limited Editions)

moQ6w3r.jpg

I heard back from Andreas Muller...

...thank you very much for your email. The Titanium Edition of the R41 will be only available in our MÜHLE stores in Berlin and London.

We manufactured 100 pieces for London and 100 pieces for Berlin. They come with a London/ Berlin engraving.

Best wishes,

Andreas Müller

MÜHLE / Hans-Jürgen Müller GmbH & Co. KG
Hundshübel, Hauptstraße 18, 08328 Stützengrün, Germany

I heard back from Andreas Muller...

...thank you very much for your email. The Titanium Edition of the R41 will be only available in our MÜHLE stores in Berlin and London.

We manufactured 100 pieces for London and 100 pieces for Berlin. They come with a London/ Berlin engraving.

Best wishes,

Andreas Müller

MÜHLE / Hans-Jürgen Müller GmbH & Co. KG
Hundshübel, Hauptstraße 18, 08328 Stützengrün, Germany
Great if you live in London or Berlin!
Oh well I'm sure I will survive without one, and to be fair I would probably want both of them!

Paul.

Last edited:
Great if you live in London or Berlin!
Oh well I'm sure I will survive without one, and to be fair I would probably want both of them!

Paul.

I visited the Berlin Muhle shop 2 years ago; an amazing store - beautiful - SWMBO was impressed; I would love to see the London store to see how it compares.

All the best,

Chris

On a side note the idea of the titanium R41 just doesn't do it for me. I like weight and I can't see any advantage over using titanium for a razor. I'd be happier with the standard or stainless 41. It is a great material but it has much better applications elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom