moustache and blade

Just a quick recommendation, I recently discovered a podcast labelled 'moustache and blade' a few good podcasts one with mantic 59 being interviewed. has anyone else come across these podcasts or know of any other interesting shaving related podcasts/radio programs? I enjoy listening to them on a sleep timer just before bed, then waking up in the morning and fighting the urge to buy and add to my shaving mountain.

Avnish

Nishy said:
Just a quick recommendation, I recently discovered a podcast labelled 'moustache and blade' a few good podcasts one with mantic 59 being interviewed. has anyone else come across these podcasts or know of any other interesting shaving related podcasts/radio programs? I enjoy listening to them on a sleep timer just before bed, then waking up in the morning and fighting the urge to buy and add to my shaving mountain.

Avnish
Sounds good, I must check that out.

Thank you look forward to listening to this. Great interview on moustache and blade. It is interesting having a personal insight into someone's shaving career/path who you watch and learn from regularly

New podcasts every Wednesday, have to admit I prefer the podcast titled in this thread, good review of products and some interesting interviews. I don't have shares ;)

Back
Top Bottom