More Hand Carved Brushes

Just thought I’d post a picture of my latest four brushes:

DDB23FE0-3AC8-41D1-9E1D-7543B009B927.jpeg

From left to right: spalted hawthorn with 2-band, two-tone silver birch with mixed ‘bodger’ knot, oak with Omega boar and Zebrano with an AP ShaveCo. G5C synth 24mm fan.

Best,
Graeme

Just thought I’d post a picture of my latest four brushes:

DDB23FE0-3AC8-41D1-9E1D-7543B009B927.jpeg

From left to right: spalted hawthorn with 2-band, two-tone silver birch with mixed ‘bodger’ knot, oak with Omega boar and Zebrano with an AP ShaveCo. G5C synth 24mm fan.

Best,
Graeme
Absolute Class mate well done
a true work of art
Have you seen the we Whisky Barrel from
The Gentleman’s Groom Room ?

Alex, me boy! How are you? Great to see you back here and thanks for the compliment. Keep on posting, please. ;)
All good sir thank you! Hope you are too, looks like your craft is keeping you out of mischief!
I’ll do my best to keep posting, as long as it doesn’t lead to me start falling down any more rabbit holes!

The compliment is very much deserved. I did a bit of carpentry in the home last week, even with the power tools it took me forever and still made a pigs ear of it! Keep on doing your thing G

All good sir thank you! Hope you are too, looks like your craft is keeping you out of mischief!
I’ll do my best to keep posting, as long as it doesn’t lead to me start falling down any more rabbit holes!

The compliment is very much deserved. I did a bit of carpentry in the home last week, even with the power tools it took me forever and still made a pigs ear of it! Keep on doing your thing G
Ah carpentry, not exactly very good at that at all. I’ve attained the level of ‘shite’ but it’s taken me a long time and lots of hard work.

Ah carpentry, not exactly very good at that at all. I’ve attained the level of ‘shite’ but it’s taken me a long time and lots of hard work.
I was hoping shite was an achievable goal for me but now I fear I’ll never get there!

I keep hoping if I try enough stuff out I’ll eventually find something I’m good at. So far the only thing is destroying stuff, but demolition can be a career, right?

Have a good weekend mate, I’m off to butcher some painting in the living room…

Back
Top Bottom