Mitchell’s Wool Fat

Gairdner

Supporter
Supporter
What was the issue ?
Or what didn’t you like ?
It was actually the Freshwood i would have tried
Great aftershave with a superb ‘old timey’ wood n’ spice scent. Kinda like Grandad’s BO but in a good way. The scent dissipates very quickly so perhaps that was the main issue? Vintage Old Spice aftershave lasts on me almost like an EdP which the former Mrs Fraser wasn’t keen on. Must get more! :LOL:

Great aftershave with a superb ‘old timey’ wood n’ spice scent. Kinda like Grandad’s BO but in a good way. The scent dissipates very quickly so perhaps that was the main issue? Vintage Old Spice aftershave lasts on me almost like an EdP which the former Mrs Fraser wasn’t keen on. Must get more! :LOL:
Well, despite having the woolfat over 72h submerged in Freshwood, I can still smell the woolfat in the soap.

I bought a Fine American blend on BST recently that doesn't smell at all like American Blend, just the base smell..... I'm going to try loading up the brush before a quick dip in American Blend cream which fortunately I have some... if that works maybe I have some use for the woolfat after all.

Top Bottom