Milk jug

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
What are you using?

I will be looking to pick one up this week. Steam wand arrived, shame it was delivered to my old house! muppets. Might drive over and pick it up tonight.

Keep it small...something with a defined spout if you fancy doing some latte art otherwise anything will do, should be proportional to steaming ability of machine really.

If I'm just making a solo latte I'll steam the milk in the actual mug and shoot the espresso in after.

I've got two, one Motta (expensive and very nice) and a no name Italian 5 dl jug in that stainless steel mix you "should" have (18/20 I think), but it doesn't have a defined spout, which I regret now, it's no biggie, but never the less...

So, we have a coffee shop now - Sweet! :D I've got a friend, one of my oldest and dearest and he once (way back) told me he was fascinated over how the internet worked and all the different cultures flowering there. He was especially fascinated over the fact that Holland had extremely many coffee shops ... :D

I just bought a 0.6l jug with thermometer and it's the best purchase I've made, I was always under heating milk. The thermometer keeps each steam at the same temp. Priceless.

Have to agree with mikeal the motta jugs are nice I have ended up with a 35cl 50cl and 750cl one of the motta range very well built and look lovely not too bad a price if you get them from creamsupplies

Great, thanks for the replies.

Just checked creamsupplies, did you go for the milk frothing jugs, or the milk jugs, as there's a marked difference in price.

Back
Top Bottom