Mew brown synthetic knot

I really like the SynBad knot, it's my second favourite. I've got a couple of Yaqi Mew Browns too and they're OK, they're set at a lower loft and don't splay as easily as my SynBad brush (all 24mm). For the price, worth trying

I've had one for a couple years and it's a great knot, but a little more "scritchy" than a Cashmere or Tuxedo knot IMO. Therefore I only use mine rarely nowadays for multi-day beards. YMMV.

If you don't mind me asking , what is your favourite knot ?
All my brushes are synthetic and while I use it quite rarely, the Muhle STF XL knot has the best face feel and lathering abilty for me. The SynBad lathers really well too, it feels more like a tool and less luxurious. I'd happily buy another SynBad or STF. Of the Yaqi brushes I've tried, the best is my 24mm Timberwolf

All my brushes are synthetic and while I use it quite rarely, the Muhle STF XL knot has the best face feel and lathering abilty for me. The SynBad lathers really well too, it feels more like a tool and less luxurious. I'd happily buy another SynBad or STF. Of the Yaqi brushes I've tried, the best is my 24mm Timberwolf
Thank you I love my Synbad Knots too , so will have to try a Muhle STF.

Back
Top Bottom