Merkur Progress Mod

Hi, guys I've just been given a Merkur Progress from my father. I've always wanted to have a modded progress. Is anyone still modding the progress and if so which is the best one to go with.

Thanks
Callum

The Gentleman's Groom Room did offer a retro fitting Progress to Digress, with stainless, brass and aluminium options. I don't know if they still offer this, maybe worth contacting them.

Executive Shaving sells the whole razor with the mod already installed, but does anyone know if the knobs are available on their own in the UK? I don't mind paying the price and even the shipping from the US, but really resent having to pay the customs charge and the "collection fee"

Executive Shaving sells the whole razor with the mod already installed, but does anyone know if the knobs are available on their own in the UK? I don't mind paying the price and even the shipping from the US, but really resent having to pay the customs charge and the "collection fee"
The knobs are available from Alpha in Hong Kong at a reasonable price. You're very unlikely to get hit by Customs on them.

Back
Top Bottom