Merkur HD ?

Hi Guys,

Quick question for ya,

:?: What is a Merkur HD like and where is the cheapest place to get one :?:

Damn it !!! i need to stop this spending.......i can't seem to help myself :?

Shiny Metal....must buy....must buy :lol: :lol:

Steve

A quick look through the interweb and I have found this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/traditionalshaving/_MER-RAZ-HD/268141/HD-34c-Safety-Razor">http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk/mal ... fety-Razor</a><!-- m -->

Isn't The Traditional Shaving Company run by one of our friends? I seem to remember him on CONUK but could he be a TSR member too?

Cool cheers guys,

I am thinking about getting one, but first i have my Custom IKON coming from Pureslab in Thailand.

Stainless Steel, Handmade, like a "Big Fellow" i like the big heavy razors, can't wait for it to arrive, it cost me a few quid !!

Steve :D

sunburyboy93 said:
Cool cheers guys,

I am thinking about getting one, but first i have my Custom IKON coming from Pureslab in Thailand.

Stainless Steel, Handmade, like a "Big Fellow" i like the big heavy razors, can't wait for it to arrive, it cost me a few quid !!

Steve :D

Nice looking razor Steve. What number did you get ?

The HD is a top little razor. It will be great for novice or expert.

Fozz

fozz77 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Audiolab said:
I like the look of that, please let me know how you like it.

Will do mate looking forward to it getting here, like a kid at christmas all over again aaaaaahhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you had a chance to give the Ikon a spin?

Have not received it from Thailand yet, it normally takes 7-12 days it has been 10 days so far, but with the damn postal disruption, i am still waiting for a 2nd class recorded from stoke to arrive that will be a week tomorrow since posting.......getting worried :( :( :(

Steve

SirPrize said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Will you honour us with a review?

I would love to do one.........if the bugger ever gets here.....i think i am going to take the postman hostage tomorrow morning !

Waiting for An english aristocrat and the ikon to arrive....starting to worry :x :x

but sure, when (if) it gets here, will get a review posted.....

hi
my ikon came yesterday,2 days from Thailand.
just done my second shave ,its a close one. 2 small weepers with a new blade.
finish is fab,well pleased . :D

Back
Top Bottom