Merkur Futur Owners

Have been using one for a couple of months and really enjoy using it but, I’ve started to notice that the blade doesn’t sit evenly when clamped in place. Doesn’t seem to give any detrimental effects in use, although one side is noticeably closer than the other, but it’s starting to niggle me.

Have any of you gents noticed this with yours.

Just checked mine all seems fine (and hope it stays that way), If you have to send it back I have a couple of DEs and maybe could send you one as a loner until you futur comes back
Regards Michael

over5feet said:
Just checked mine all seems fine (and hope it stays that way), If you have to send it back I have a couple of DEs and maybe could send you one as a loner until you futur comes back
Regards Michael

Thanks for the offer Michael but i have a back up.

Audiolab said:
I have read of this before, most instances were dealt with by contacting the supplier, mine sits even and true to the bar when the cap is on.

Cheers Audio will give them a bell tomorrow, thought id better ask to see if it may be a trait with this razor.

Sometimes there is a little play where the adjustable lower part of the razor head sits in its base. This leads to an inbalance in blade exposure.

Here is a pic that I pinched from another forum.

razor003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom