Menthol haters!

I’m a menthol fan. OSP Grapefruit and Menthol soap, Phoenix and Beau Denali, Fine Snake Bite, Alcolado etc. all great. The Proraso M&E soap used to dry my skin; but I haven’t tried the new formulation. Actually, has anyone else; and how does it compare?

I've used the new Proraso Super Formula Green shaving cream a few times and it's outstanding, incredibly slick. I didn't find the post shave to be drying, but we all have different skins so it's a difficult one to say for sure.

The entire SF range seems to be really highly rated, so if the Green's not your thing there are the other varieties, a few here seem to really rate the red variety in the tub.

I've used the new Proraso Super Formula Green shaving cream a few times and it's outstanding, incredibly slick. I didn't find the post shave to be drying, but we all have different skins so it's a difficult one to say for sure.

The entire SF range seems to be really highly rated, so if the Green's not your thing there are the other varieties, a few here seem to really rate the red variety in the tub.
Thanks Donnie.

Top Bottom