Menthol cream suggestions

Hey guys! Been a while, I've been using the same gear for a good half a year now, including the Executive Shaving menthol cream (which is just about to run out!). I'm interested in trying some other menthol creams and wondered what your guy's experience is with the likes of the Lea, Palmolive, and Ingram ones. Any other suggestions would be great too! Cheers!

The new Proraso Super Formula Green is truly exceptional, and the Palmolive Menthol cream is very good as well. The Lea one is good, but not as good as the first Proraso and Palmolive Menthol ones.

The Egpytian Ingram is supposed to be pretty good, but I've not tried it.
Ah I forgot about the Proraso! I've only used the normal green Proraso soap, and I really liked the stuff but always hoped there'd be a little more menthol kick....
Is there more menthol in the super formula? If so it may be the one!

Ah I forgot about the Proraso! I've only used the normal green Proraso soap, and I really liked the stuff but always hoped there'd be a little more menthol kick....

It's not that high in menthol content, but it's so gloriously slick, produces a lather which is as good as anything IMO.

If you're looking to increase the menthol in your shave, I've heard great things about the PAA pre shave cubes, the menthol one might be what you're looking for.

It's not that high in menthol content, but it's so gloriously slick, produces a lather which is as good as anything IMO.

If you're looking to increase the menthol in your shave, I've heard great things about the PAA pre shave cubes, the menthol one might be what you're looking for.
Good shout, mate! Now I want em both haha,
cheers :)

@sharpstrings - you might consider these -

cheap as chips - very good - very cold - in my opinion.

also -

the menthol builds and builds as you use it - much like the hard soap version.

To finish? -

Cheers - I.

... and Kent.

It's been a few years, but I recall it was good.
@sharpstrings - you might consider these -

cheap as chips - very good - very cold - in my opinion.

also -

the menthol builds and builds as you use it - much like the hard soap version.

To finish? -

Cheers - I.
Cheers lads, mucho appreciato! I'll just try a few I suppose!

Got the PAA menthol cube.
Be sparing with that stuff, or you’ll be bawling tears of pure pain.
Extro Freddo soap is also a good alternative soap.
Use Proraso menthol pre shave and green aftershave as well as the green croap for menthol bliss in the summer!!

you should try the whole set o green Proraso - pre, cream/croap and balm...very fresh. The menthol kick of the Italian green Palmolive is higher than the Proraso

Back
Top Bottom