Mental Health Awareness

They get torrential rain storms near the equator. I lived in West Africa for a year.

That's why I seek the high ground...

ivdZ0P9.jpg

I've had a sinus infection for the last few weeks, and I've been doing a few acupressure exercises and they definitely did some good.
i believe acupressure works not sure about acupuncture as i dont know much about it

dont think the NHS believes in acupressure and reflexology

i got one of those acupressure mats, theyre really good and lidl actually was selling them not long ago too

Guys, a couple of weeks ago I told you my sister was taken into hospital for an eight hour open heart surgery, well she spent a week in intensive care and a week on a general ward and I'm pleased to tell you she is now home in her own bed.
She still has a long way to go, she is feeling so weak and tired at the moment.
It will take three months, perhaps longer before she is fighting fit but she's on the way there.
Thanks for all your kind messages, it ment a lot to me.
As soon as I found out she was home I could feel the stress lift off me!
Happy days! :)

Paul.

Guys, a couple of weeks ago I told you my sister was taken into hospital for an eight hour open heart surgery, well she spent a week in intensive care and a week on a general ward and I'm pleased to tell you she is now home in her own bed.
It will take three months, perhaps longer before she is fighting fit but she's on the way there.

Paul.
Glad she's on the mend. It generally is all encompassing when a loved one is going through that, I remember when my dad was in surgery for his double bypass. It's all I could think about all day until he was out of theatre.
Wishing her a speedy yet sensible recovery, and hope you have some peace of mind.

Paul.
Fantastic news Paul,

Glad she's on the mend. It generally is all encompassing when a loved one is going through that, I remember when my dad was in surgery for his double bypass. It's all I could think about all day until he was out of theatre.
Wishing her a speedy yet sensible recovery, and hope you have some peace of mind.
Thank you, peace of mind restored!
:)

Paul.

Paul.

That's great news Paul, I wish her well with the next stage of her recovery.

Morning everyone.
It's been a whole month since anyone has posted anything on this thread. I'm hoping that's coz the days are getting lighter/longer and it's helping.
Don't forget to ask for help guys if you are struggling. Or just talk about it. That in itself can ease the pressure.
Hoping you all have a great weekend to come.

I feel onthe edge of burnout again.
With two jobs and a fulltime masters degree to work on, I really need a break (not had any time off anything since September last year)
You need to take time out for your own mental health, all work and no play can be detrimental to your well-being.
I hope you are able to balance your life for your own good.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom