Mental Health Awareness

Hey mate how's it going?

Just wanted a bit of time out which I thought would be longer then how long I've been away lol anyways I just thought one of the few therapeutic things I enjoy is the whole shaving hobby,
just thought why should I stop myself from chit chatting about something I enjoy so much with other like minded people
Good to see you back, champ

Nice one mate

Now I feel younger not having 1985 on my username lool

You can hide some things from us, but not your age.

A few more years until you are 40 bro.

Hey mate how's it going?

Just wanted a bit of time out which I thought would be longer then how long I've been away lol anyways I just thought one of the few therapeutic things I enjoy is the whole shaving hobby,
just thought why should I stop myself from chit chatting about something I enjoy so much with other like minded people

Good to have you back.

The Arko Man with his face full of plentiful lather has love in his heart for almost everyone.

Including me.

Including Boycie.

Including You.

But not those who say Arko smells like toilet cleaner, that makes the Arko man sad.

:(

You can hide some things from us, but not your age.

A few more years until you are 40 bro.

Good to have you back.

The Arko Man with his face full of plentiful lather has love in his heart for almost everyone.

Including me.

Including Boycie.

Including You.

But not those who say Arko smells like toilet cleaner, that makes the Arko man sad.

:(
Don't remind me mate lol

Yea Mr Arko doesn't discriminate,
He lathers everyone with the same love

Hey mate how's it going?

Fantastic to see you back Saj

Hey! @saj I am glad to see that you are back and alright. I saw a few posts that I knew were yours saying "deleted member" so I figured you'd had enough of us! Glad to hear you're OK and back for more. The Arko man has heard your prayers at the foot of your own Mt Arko. He don't listen to me cos I've only got one stick of it and I may have unfavourably compared the scent with other things in the bathroom hahaha!

Hey! @saj I am glad to see that you are back and alright. I saw a few posts that I knew were yours saying "deleted member" so I figured you'd had enough of us! Glad to hear you're OK and back for more. The Arko man has heard your prayers at the foot of your own Mt Arko. He don't listen to me cos I've only got one stick of it and I may have unfavourably compared the scent with other things in the bathroom hahaha!
Mount arko has crumbled a lot since that pic I took ages ago which was my avatar as I think I have like a handful left but shaving products last me ages lol

How's you doing mate?

Cheers, yeah I'm OK thanks, a few issues I'm sorting out, some upstairs and some just plain old body problems that come with trying to do too much. In my head I'm 35 still, but the numbers swapped round while I wasn't looking. Experienced the worst pain so far in my life for about 5 hours, nearly passed out, to the point they sent an ambulance. But to give me perspective, one of my mates fell off his bicycle at 0 mph and broke his pelvis in 2 places. Lay on a trolley in the wrong hospital for 7 days screaming his head off. Finally got transferred and had his op today, will be a couple of months before he can walk, so my 5 hours seems a bit pathetic by comparison! It still bl**dy hurt though!

Cheers, yeah I'm OK thanks, a few issues I'm sorting out, some upstairs and some just plain old body problems that come with trying to do too much. In my head I'm 35 still, but the numbers swapped round while I wasn't looking. Experienced the worst pain so far in my life for about 5 hours, nearly passed out, to the point they sent an ambulance. But to give me perspective, one of my mates fell off his bicycle at 0 mph and broke his pelvis in 2 places. Lay on a trolley in the wrong hospital for 7 days screaming his head off. Finally got transferred and had his op today, will be a couple of months before he can walk, so my 5 hours seems a bit pathetic by comparison! It still bl**dy hurt though!
Sorry to hear that mate, what happened? Obviously don't need to say if you don't want too

Hope you feel better

Ha! Well I didn't catch my old chap in the meat grinder or anything! Just a wrenched knee that got locked at 90 degrees, leaving me immobilised in severe pain for what seemed like an eternity. All I did was pull my knee to my chest to get off the bench and all hell broke loose. Luckily I found a stash of cocodamol. I can walk alright now, but gotta watch what I do from now on.

Ha! Well I didn't catch my old chap in the meat grinder or anything! Just a wrenched knee that got locked at 90 degrees, leaving me immobilised in severe pain for what seemed like an eternity. All I did was pull my knee to my chest to get off the bench and all hell broke loose. Luckily I found a stash of cocodamol.
Yea I suffer from gout, and cocodamol is a godsend it gets rid of stabby stingy pain and just leaves mellow achy pain that is easy to handle. Bungs you up if you take it for a while though. o_O

Back
Top Bottom