May 2022 Acquisitions

hahahaha yes i’m actually not buying nothing tomorrow
BUT you noticed i knew it was tomorrow lol
I genuinely hope i don’t get another but my medical condition of being a greedy so and so might get the better of me.
I do have a cracker coming from Rich Man Shaving so i’m hoping that’s my last
Lol aye I think I've managed to convince myself i don't need another but we'll see.

Famous last words...last

Lol aye I think I've managed to convince myself i don't need another but we'll see.

Famous last words...last
We never need more mate
we just do it because we can.
Do you have instagram ?
Robb Moffat has posted his new brushes for the drop tonight but genuinely none have taken my eye. but perhaps he has more than displaced

We never need more mate
we just do it because we can.
Do you have instagram ?
Robb Moffat has posted his new brushes for the drop tonight but genuinely none have taken my eye. but perhaps he has more than displaced
Lol too true!

Yeah I saw the 4 sneak previews, there were only two I half liked the look of. Part 1 of 4 brush 8 & Part 2 of 4 brush 4. Beyond that none took my fancy, and even those it was just a passing admiration. Still nice to peruse from time to time ha ha

Lol too true!

Yeah I saw the 4 sneak previews, there were only two I half liked the look of. Part 1 of 4 brush 8 & Part 2 of 4 brush 4. Beyond that none took my fancy, and even those it was just a passing admiration. Still nice to peruse from time to time ha ha
Agreed i’m the same.
For some reason i’m a fan of Opaque, pearlescent type brushes at the moment but i do change my mind regular.
By the way i used the V14 today and i didn’t notice any difference from the V15 but two cracking knots at the same time

Back
Top Bottom