1 = Vintage Blue Glass & Pewter 22mm Best
2 = Limited Edition Wilkinson Sword bristle
3 = Chisel & Hound 26mm F14 Fanchurian
4 = Zenith 24mm Boar Barber pole
5 = Chisel & Hound handle with 26mm Hazelet’s Apothecary Boar
6 = Chisel & Hound 26mm F15 Fanchurian

Love it Love it Love

View attachment 88074
Bloody nice haul, if you get a chance could you let know what you think of the V15, curious how the tips compare in terms of gel compared to the v14.

Only had to edit that half a dozen times for the question to make sense!

A&E Tabac .jpg
A&E The Undersea splash .......... it had to be done ! :love:
I never replenished the Tabac balm when I ran out last time but I miss it when I use the soap and aftershave so I'm happy to have it back on the shelf.

blades.jpg
I had an attack of the FOMO and stocked up on some favourite blades. In addition to my existing stock I reckon some of these could still be in their box when I'm in mine !

Bloody nice haul, if you get a chance could you let know what you think of the V15, curious how the tips compare in terms of gel compared to the v14.

Only had to edit that half a dozen times for the question to make sense!
Hi mate i will do.
According to Rob Moffat there isn’t much difference from the V14-V15
Apparently it’s a bit softer & more dense.
Whether i can tell one from the other remains to be seen lol
Edit
I used the V15 yesterday & the brush is top drawer, i’ll go for the 14 tomorrow but i reckon i’ll struggle to tell the difference due to it being very similar but i guess i won’t know until i try it

Hi mate i will do.
According to Rob Moffat there isn’t much difference from the V14-V15
Apparently it’s a bit softer & more dense.
Whether i can tell one from the other remains to be seen lol
Edit
I used the V15 yesterday & the brush is top drawer, i’ll go for the 14 tomorrow but i reckon i’ll struggle to tell the difference due to it being very similar but i guess i won’t know until i try it
Nice one man, he does tend to give fairly decent descriptions on each of the V's when they drop, if you got on well with the 15 then I'm sure it's decent. Just have to try and keep my self control for the new drop tomorrow...I don't need another brush!

Nice one man, he does tend to give fairly decent descriptions on each of the V's when they drop, if you got on well with the 15 then I'm sure it's decent. Just have to try and keep my self control for the new drop tomorrow...I don't need another brush!
hahahaha yes i’m actually not buying nothing tomorrow
BUT you noticed i knew it was tomorrow lol
I genuinely hope i don’t get another but my medical condition of being a greedy so and so might get the better of me.
I do have a cracker coming from Rich Man Shaving so i’m hoping that’s my last

Back
Top Bottom