May 2021 Acquisitions

Thanks to @churchilllafemme's tip I now have a 40 shaves worth supply of AdP:

adp10.jpg

Well I am one happy man, courtesy of Tony Miller:
20210512_135858.jpg
Even got some free reading material, can't complain at all!

20210512_135952.jpg
Haven't taken a razor to it yet but can feel straight out of the box it is high quality (I'll inspect in full when the excitement has worn off), and luckily solidly built for a clumsy fella like me!

Double bonus, no import due!

Have a good one all

Marc

Well I am one happy man, courtesy of Tony Miller:
View attachment 69751
Even got some free reading material, can't complain at all!

View attachment 69752
Haven't taken a razor to it yet but can feel straight out of the box it is high quality (I'll inspect in full when the excitement has worn off), and luckily solidly built for a clumsy fella like me!

Double bonus, no import due!

Have a good one all

Marc
Beautiful

What do you think to the scent on this one Marc ?
Difficult (for me) to tell directly off the soap, I think, perhaps, possibly, maybe leather...not a refined description I know. The Tonic is obviously stronger and I can say I like it, quite a traditional smell (suppose the barbershop name would imply that)!

I was a little concerned when the description had almond in it (can't stand the stuff), but I think it's too subtle for me to tell so very happy! If the performance is as good as the spirit was I will be a happy shaver!

Difficult (for me) to tell directly off the soap, I think, perhaps, possibly, maybe leather...not a refined description I know. The Tonic is obviously stronger and I can say I like it, quite a traditional smell (suppose the barbershop name would imply that)!

I was a little concerned when the description had almond in it (can't stand the stuff), but I think it's too subtle for me to tell so very happy! If the performance is as good as the spirit was I will be a happy shaver!
Thank you I know barbershop is a strange one to ask about but some barbershop scents I like others I can take it or leave it..sounds quite nice don’t think I will rush to grab it have some other bits I want to pick up first but may well give it a go in the future

Back
Top Bottom